Your Home Away From Home

International Students looking for apartments near the University of Virginia campus can count on The Pavilion and our professional staff to make you feel at home.

Contact Us

International Renters

In order to reserve an apartment at The Pavilion, you will need to submit the necessary paperwork to live here. You will need to fill out the application and submit it along with a copy of your ID and proof of income. Passports work as a copy of your ID, and we accept documents such as offer letters, I-20, and J-1 Forms as proof of income. You will also need to provide a security deposit equal to two months of rent.

Apply Now

Once we have everything turned in, we can finish the approval process and you will be set to live here at The Pavilion! If you have any questions about applying to live here as an international renter, feel free to contact us at the leasing office and we would be happy to help answer them!

Use our Google Translate option below to view our website in your language!